This hot air tool can help heat up solder to flow for easy removal or reworking on printed circuit boards (PCBs). Functioning as a small, but hot heating device this can also be used to do things such as:
- Salvaging electronic components from old PCBs.
- Reflowing solder paste onto PCBs
- Shrinking heat shrink tubing around wire connections
- Heating up hot glue to remove or reposition items that were glued incorrectly
- Heating small areas of electronic adhesives to assist in opening phones or tablets for repairs